Monday, January 11, 2010

Preparing for Emergencies

I don't know about anyone else, but have you ever noticed that when something comes to mind, that all of a sudden there are so many things that stick out that has to do with that certain thing. For example this Sunday we had a lesson on preparing for emergencies. It has always been a subject that comes to mind, but never anything that I have really acted upon. Its been a "I hope something doesn't happen or I am in trouble." type of thing. Well since then I have had to fill out an emergency contact form at work, and I am sure that other things will come up. Its like a wake up call in the morning to get up and get to work. Although I have the best intentions, I keep pushing the snooze button, but eventually if I am not careful I am going to be late, or in the case of an emergency be in trouble. So if there is anyone out there that has any ideas on ways to prepare on a tight budget I would love to hear what you have to say. As for what I learned on Sunday, well I will do my best to remember what I learned and act upon it.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment