Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Life in a nutshell

Have you ever felt that life is a roller coaster? Just when you think it is going to slow down you go through a loop? Well that's what it seems for me. Over a year ago my family moved to Utah State so that Devon could go to school and now we are trying to move back. It doesn't surprise me given the fact that every year since I have been married we have moved, so it just feels natural for it to happen again. The part I don't like is the hunt for a job. Being a mother does not give you the qualifications necessary for a desk job and with the economy how it is it is hard to even get past the first filtering that companies do to lower the amount of applicants to look at. If we had the choice of me to continue to stay home, I am more than positive that is what we would do, but sadly the cost of living is not supported by one job alone. My husband and I have to work as a team for it to happen, and I feel we can't do it together without the help of our Father in Heaven. He looks out for my family a lot and with his help things always work out. So I guess all I can do is trust in him and do all the work that I can to help with this transition. Although it may be tough sometimes I am sure that it will be worth it in the end. So I guess what I am trying to say is that I love roller coasters :).

No comments:

Post a Comment