Saturday, May 8, 2010

We got a Camera!!

How Exciting is this. Devon surprised me with a camera for graduation. So I was able to take pictures. I am so proud of Devon for all his accomplishments. He has done a great job in school and I am excited for him to continue on with his education.














Jaylee had a rough day with all the graduation stuff. Near the end she just wanted to go play. Luckily grandparents are great for that. I was able to enjoy the whole day and not worry about Jaylee getting restless.














This is Me and Jaylee waiting for the Commencement to start. She did really good at the beginning of our day.













This is a cute picture of her sitting there so good. Didn't last long though. After all she is only 2.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Devon, I am so proud of you!!!! Way to GO!!!.... Angela Happy Mothers day tomorrow I look forward to seeing you both and Jaylee of course. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete