Monday, April 12, 2010

Time Flies

For those of you that don't know, April is Birthday month for the Winkler family. Devon turns 25 on the 26th, Jaylee is 2 on the 29th, and I am 24 on the 15th. One thing is for sure is that it is an expensive month for us. Luckily we save up for the great events. We also do a Winkler birthday extravaganza which is quite fun. Last year Jaylee got to eat her first birthday cake and loved every minute. It is so amazing how time flies though. It seems like yesterday that I met Devon for the first time, then got married, then when we brought Jaylee home from the Hospital now we are on our feet all the time. Jaylee has so much energy and I don't know if I can keep up sometimes. One thing is for sure and that Is I can't imagine my life without Jaylee or Devon. Devon and I will be married for 3 years on the 23rd of May. Wow 3 years went fast. Devon is getting his Bachelor's degree and we are hopefully, if things go according to our plans, moving to Logan. Devon is excited cause we will be closer to his family, and has always wanted to go to Utah State. The plan is that He is going to get a Masters in Computer Science, and then hopefully will be done. We are waiting till school is out here to apply to Utah State and looking for jobs as well. That way the transition will hopefully be less stressful. Until then I am going to enjoy living in the Village. We have loved living here. I have made many good friends and hope that it doesn't take as long to make more when we move. I know that I will be happy with whatever happens. Life is good. Yay for April. Its a great month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment