Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 days till Christmas

I am so excited this year for Christmas. Not for the gifts I am giving, or receiving, but for spending time with my family. Jaylee is starting to understand who Santa is and the concept of Christmas. The cutest thing that she has been saying lately is we ask her what Santa says and she says "Ho Ho Ho." It is so cute. then we ask her what Santa gives you for Christmas and she says " Presents." Devon thinks that she is saying baby sometimes, but I know better. Although baby is one of Jaylee's favorite words presents sounds way different.
Last night we went to the free Caroling event at Energy Solutions Arena. I don't know if any of you have been able to go to that, but this will be the 2nd year that we have been. Last year it was so nice cause we just walked in got a ton of free stuff and enjoyed the whole night, but this year I have to be honest wasn't the best. We got there later and had to wait in a huge line to get in. Then I had to save seats for my father-in-law, brother-in-law, and husband for half of the program so that they could get free hot dogs and coke. Yeah not fun. The highlight of the night was Jon Schmidt. He is awesome. After we left we didn't get as much free stuff as last year, so I guess it was kind of a let down from the year before. We are hoping that next year won't be as bad. Hopefully they plan for that many people. I don't think they knew how many people were actually going to come. It was also fun to see Jaylee watch the program. When Santa and the Bear came on the stage she was just enthralled with what was going on. Anyway I will try and get some pictures on my blog from Christmas. Yay, I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment