Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This is new

Where do I begin. I am not much of a writer especially when I can hear my daughter in the background crying. We are attempting nap time, but depending on the day we either fail or succeed. So far the Cough that she has is causing the nap to fail. My daughter is 19 months old and is very smart. She is always getting into things, making messes,but in the process is having so much fun. It is so hard to get upset at her cause she is so cute, yet it can be way frustrating. Its at times like this where I like to remind myself of what Joseph B Wirthlin says. " Come what may and love it." Which is great advice for me cause sometimes I am too busy stressing over things that I forget those simple things that really matter and help to make you happy. Anyway I am excited to start this blog. It is definitely a great way to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment