Friday, December 18, 2009

Results

It has only been a couple days, but so far it has turned out pretty good. On Wednesday I decided to cut my hair short. I guess you can say it was a lot of weight lifted off of my shoulders since my long hair was giving me so much grief. We are still in need of a microwave, but are postponing it until we absolutely need it, at least that is what it seems like right now. It has been an interesting experience. A little planning ahead, a few more dishes, and we are doing okay... so far. Wish me luck on either a great deal on a microwave, or patience till January :). Another interesting thing is how Jaylee has reacted to my more positive attitude ( note I am not perfect yet, but convincing myself to look lighter of situations, and to be grateful for what I have is helping so far) Anyway Jaylee loves to have me read books to her, and loves it when I spend time with her. Although that can't always be the case cause I have chores that need to get done, and dinner that needs to be made and sometimes I need to do something for my sanity. But instead of looking at play time as a chore, and boring I am enjoying it more resulting in my daughter enjoying it more. I don't know if I am just weird or if some of you have done this, but I love turning on some fun Christmas music and dancing with Jaylee. She loves it and is so cute when she dances. That and its a great way to use up energy and just have fun. I am totally putting her in a dance class. She will love it. I am definitely going to keep trying to be happy. Stress doesn't get you anywhere. As a matter of fact for me it causes less to get done which results in more stress. Its actually quite silly if you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment