Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happiness

It is so amazing to me how easy it is to stress out. I could be having the best day and one thing happens and its like the end of the world. So today I am going to try something new, an experiment I guess you can say. I am going to take everything that is stressing it out and turn it into something good, so that today ends up being a great day. I will start by writing it in this blog. So last night I found out that I get to buy a new microwave. My old one worked a good 2 1/2 years, and did a good job, so I can't complain plus this will help the economy out. After work today I get to have a haircut. I am trying to decide whether I want it trimmed, or if I should just chop it off. I want to donate it, but the idea of having cute hair without all the work sounds so appealing. We shall see, and I will be excited either way :). I have an apartment to clean, and laundry that needs to be caught up, but my presents are wrapped, and my bedroom is clean, which is a rare occasion, so I am quite excited. I think I will try a new recipe for dinner tonight. Wow, I feel better about today all ready. Yay for optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment